A Closer Look Into Complete Nutrition and Optimal Wellness
- NutriQuant™ is a highly customizable portfolio of tests designed exclusively by MedLabs to provide physicians a complete look into the full nutritional health of patients and includes comprehensive heavy metals testing. MedLabs created NutriQuant™ to give physicians the ability to fully customize a patient’s nutritional assessment for a fast, individualized approach to treatment.
- What Does NutriQuant™ Detect?
- NutriQuant™ quantitates up to 40 analytes, including:
- Heavy Metals
How Does NutriQuant™ Benefit Patients?
- NutriQuant™ offers exclusive insight into the compounds that make up each patient on the cellular level. This granular knowledge can provide vital information on what patients need to maintain good health and development.
- Those that may benefit from this extensive assessment include patients:
- Currently managing certain chronic diseases
- Looking to proactively manage their health through early detection of deficiencies
- Who may have been exposed to heavy metals
- With a family history of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- With symptoms that have no apparent cause
- Specimen requirements will be based on the customized panel. However, NutriQuant™ tests have been optimized to reduce the number of specimens required to make the patient’s experience as comfortable as possible.
Proven Methodologies to Safeguard Accuracy?
- MedLabs only utilizes proven, reproducible testing methodologies as part of our gold-standard approach. This certifies that all results are as reliable and accurate as possible.
Testing methodologies include:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma/Mass Spectrometry
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Fast Results for Fast Treatment:
- MedLabs will typically deliver a completed analysis in two to five days, ensuring that physicians are able to give patients the tailored care they need as quickly as possible.
The NutriQuant™ Portfolio:
- The customizable capabilities of the NutriQuant™ profiles offer a targeted approach to testing. Physicians may choose which analytes to test for in order to ensure the best care for patients. Contact your local client service representative for more information on customization.
- 12 Hour Fasting Required for NutriQuant™ Panel NutriQuant™ is a proprietary product of MedLabs Diagnostics.
- Tests should only be ordered when medically necessary. All tests listed may be ordered individually.
MedLabs began in 1951 with a vision to provide the highest quality and most advanced diagnostic testing services. Over the years we’ve learned that by providing the best diagnostic solutions to doctors, we help them provide the best care for their patients. We’re proud to be the diagnostics company that doctors can customize to their needs and to the needs of their patients. We are particularly proud of the fact that we are in our seventh decade of serving thousands of medical practices and their patients and we are experiencing the most dramatic changes and the fastest growth in the company’s history. This would not have been possible without the tireless and dedicated effort of the hundreds of MedLabs employees, who play a critical role in fulfilling our mission of providing the highest level of diagnostic testing and services to health care professionals and their patients each and every day.