Press Release - Charles Ziegler, MBA as Chief Financial Officer with MedLabs Diagnostics
- SAN DIEGO, January 22, 2019 -- Toft Group Executive Search, a global life sciences and healthcare executive recruiting firm, announced the successful placement of Mr. Charles Ziegler, MBA as Chief Financial Officer with MedLabs Diagnostics in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey. MedLabs Diagnostics is the longest-serving and one of the most advanced diagnostic testing laboratories in the northeastern United States.
- In his new role as Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Ziegler brings significant experience in supporting M&A activities and business integrations, and developing insightful and meaningful business reporting tools and best practices which will greatly contribute to the overall growth strategy for MedLabs Diagnostics.
- Mr. Ziegler has over thirty years of financial leadership within the pharmaceutical, diagnostics, and medical device industries. He most recently served as Vice President of Finance for Abbott Rapid Diagnostics, North America. In that role, he led the financial functions for five business units in eight locations and three countries. Notably, Mr. Ziegler developed strategic financial operating plan projections for five North America business units and served on a team that successfully integrated eleven acquisitions.
- Previously, Mr. Ziegler served Alere as their Vice President, Finance and Operations. Prior to Alere, Mr. Ziegler held progressive financial roles with MedPointe Pharmaceuticals (a private equity owned medical diagnostics company), most recently as Corporate Controller.
- Mr. Ziegler holds an MBA and a BS in Accounting from Rider University in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
- About MedLabs Diagnostics
- MedLabs Diagnostics is one of the oldest independent reference laboratories in the United States with headquarters in Cedar Knolls, NJ. The company provides a large, comprehensive menu of laboratory developed, esoteric, STAT and routine tests, which has been created through sixty-seven years of providing exceptional service and industry-leading turnaround time. The team of professionals at MedLabs, with the help of highly innovative diagnostic tests and proprietary software, enable medical providers to tackle today’s healthcare challenges and make a difference in the lives of millions of patients.
- About Toft Group Executive Search
- Toft Group is a global executive search firm fully devoted to life sciences and healthcare, with a focus on innovation-driven companies working at the intersection of biotech and high tech. The team’s extensive relationship network and diversity focus enables Toft Group to present more highly qualified and diverse candidates than clients would otherwise meet. Toft Group excels at quickly filling the hardest to hire leadership roles where talent is limited. The company has offices in the three major U.S. biotech hubs: San Francisco, San Diego, and Boston.
For more information about drawing blood or for any other questions regarding testing, contact us today.
MedLabs began in 1951 with a vision to provide the highest quality and most advanced diagnostic testing services. Over the years we’ve learned that by providing the best diagnostic solutions to doctors, we help them provide the best care for their patients. We’re proud to be the diagnostics company that doctors can customize to their needs and to the needs of their patients. We are particularly proud of the fact that we are in our seventh decade of serving thousands of medical practices and their patients and we are experiencing the most dramatic changes and the fastest growth in the company’s history. This would not have been possible without the tireless and dedicated effort of the hundreds of MedLabs employees, who play a critical role in fulfilling our mission of providing the highest level of diagnostic testing and services to health care professionals and their patients each and every day.